CWSO CommUNITY Photography Opportunity
Central Wisconsin Symphony Orchestra would like to invite you to submit photographs of what you love and value the most about living in central Wisconsin. The photographs will appear in a slideshow accompanied by CWSO's performance of "blue cathedral" by Jennifer Higdon during our April 18 & 19, 2020 Ode to Unity concerts. All entries will be entered into a random drawing to win (to be announced on social media and at our February 22 & 23 concerts):
Two season tickets for the CWSO 2020-21 season (One winner)
Two tickets to one CWSO 2020-21 concert of your choice (One winner)
Deadline: Submissions must be received by January 31, 2020. You may submit up to three photographs (color or black & white). Applicants must submit their photo(s) via our website form (below).
Encouraged photography subject matter:
- Scenery (landscapes, lakes, sunsets etc.)
- Fishing (no stringers of fish please)
- Wildlife & Nature (wildlife, birds, flora & fauna etc.)
- Outdoor Adventure (canoeing, camping, hiking etc.)
- Family Activities (show us the fun your family had, however we ask for no family/individual portraits)
- Submit a digital photo that features a central Wisconsin location
- Submit original photographs that are at least 300 dpi and in jpeg file format
- There is no guarantee that submitted photos will be included in the performance.
- Entrants retain all rights to their own work, but allow CWSO the right to display their photograph in our slideshow, on our webpage, and in our social media and marketing materials.